The NFL Draft is coming up next month and it’s time we start discussing potential picks for each team. The combine just happened so it’s definitely going to be intriguing to see how much it impacts the stock of some players. Let’s get into the mock draft…
1. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ikem Ekwonu, OT
The Jaguars need to protect their first overall pick from last year and what better way to do it than get the best offensive linemen in the draft.
2. Detroit Lions: Aidan Hutchinson, DE
Aidan Hutchinson was extremely productive this past year at Michigan and was unstoppable. The Lions need to find a franchise player and getting the best player in the draft does that.
3. Houston Texans: Kyle Hamilton, S
The Texans desperately need a tone-setter on the defense and Hamilton would be able to do that perfectly. He’s huge at 6’4 and is able to cover the whole field and also tackle really well.
4. New York Jets: Evan Neal, OT
The Jets need to protect their young quarterback and getting one of the best tackle prospects will help. Neal would come in and immediately be the starting left tackle.
5. New York Giants: Kayvon Thibodeaux, DE
Thibodeaux has the ability to end up being the best player in this year’s draft with his immense potential. The Giants haven’t had an elite edge rusher since Olivier Vernon or JPP.
6. Carolina Panthers: Kenny Pickett, QB
Seems like the trade market for a QB is extremely tough right now with Wentz and Wilson already moved. Expect the Panthers to take a chance on the Pittsburgh QB and ride with him this upcoming season.
7. New York Giants: Charles Cross, OT
The Giants need to protect Daniel Jones if they plan on keeping him, there’s no other way around it. Cross gives them an immediate starter at a vital position.
8. Atlanta Falcons: Drake London, WR
The Falcons needed a receiver before Calvin Ridley’s suspension, now they are just absolutely desperate for one. London gives them a big target to replace Julio Jones and to take on some targets opposite of Kyle Pitts this year.
10. Seattle Seahawks: Malik Willis, QB
The Seahawks are going into a full on rebuild now and they need to find a quarterback. Why not take a chance on the Liberty QB that is extremely electric and has a lot of potential?
11. Washington Commanders: Ahmad Gardner, CB
12. Minnesota Vikings: George Karlaftis, DE
13. Cleveland Browns: Garrett Wilson, WR
14. Baltimore Ravens: Trent McDuffie, CB
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Devin Lloyd, LB
16. Philadelphia Eagles: Jameson Williams, WR
17. Los Angeles Chargers: Andrew Booth Jr., CB
18. New Orleans Saints: Chris Olave, WR
19. Philadelphia Eagles: Travon Walker, DE
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Sam Howell, QB
21. New England Patriots: Nakobe Dean, LB
22. Las Vegas Raiders: Devonte Wyatt, DL
23. Arizona Cardinals: Kenyon Green, OG
24. Dallas Cowboys: Tyler Linderbaum, C
25. Buffalo Bills: Bernhard Raimann, OT
26. Tennessee Titans: David Ojabo, DE
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Trevor Penning, OT
28. Green Bay Packers: Treylon Burks, WR
29. Miami Dolphins: Skyy Moore, WR
30. Kansas City Chiefs: Jermaine Johnson II, DE
31. Cincinnati Bengals: Zion Johnson, OG
32. Detroit Lions: Kaiir Elam, CB
/ 2 hours ago
Around two years ago this time, I posted an article titled “5 players who...
/ 7 hours ago
On Monday, June 27th, Kyrie Irving decided to opt into his player option, also...